CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Dancing Update


Ashlan did much better at her dance class tonight! I have been talking with her about going into class like a big girl. (i also bribed her with a lollipop). She walked into class by herself tonight but it was only a minute later that I heard her in there crying. One of the teachers brought her out to me and asked that I join them in class once more. Ethan was with me so I was nervous about going in there with a non-cooperative toddler and a 6 yr. old wanting to roll his matchbox cars! Ethan and I curled up in the corner of the room to watch Ashlan dance. She was a little hesitant at first but soon started dancing away. Ethan enjoyed watching the class and was very well behaved. I was so happy!!!! Keep your fingers crossed that next week she will go into class by herself. I have to admit that I enjoy watching her. Deep down, I hope she needs me one more time.....:)

0 comments: